Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 9-Someone you wish you could meet

Dear Emilie Autumn,
You inspire me. You inspire me to act and dress how I feel. Victorian is beautiful, but it isn't popular. I've always loved corsets and now I have one. A real lace-up corset *-* My mum taught me that red hair was ugly. My step mom dyes her hair Vampire Red [Manic Panic] and she's beautiful. Your red hair is stunning. My red hair made me look like Ariel lol :heart: [Although I must admit that finding out half the time you're wearing a wig was a little saddening] I'd never considered rats to be anything special- I'd been taught they were disgusting. Your photo shoots with rats are cute, which led me to actually think about my view of rats, which made me look them up online, which made me see how adorable they are :heart: Rats are more common a pet than I had thought. They're intelligent and sweet, unlike mice, which I had thought were cuter.
Your songs make me feel at peace, make me happy, go with my mood when I'm sad or distraught. Your voice is amazing, able to hit both high and low notes. Your lyrics are indescribable, making sense with phrases that don't belong, sugar-coating the bitter truths of society.
I'd love to meet you, to tell you how awesome I think you are. To get a hug from you, or a kiss on the cheek :) [You're the only star I know of that does that. I think it's cute :)]
I'm very curious about if you're actually somehow related to Alice Liddell. My boyfriend says it's highly unlikely, but then again, he seems to try to disprove any fantasy I may have. If you really are related to her, I love you all the more. I love Alice in Wonderland. I call it that instead of Alice's Adventures Under Ground cause to be honest, I've only seen movie adaptations ^^;
I'm rambling, I know. Forgive me. If I really were to meet you, I wouldn't be able to say anything at all. I'll get it all out now, on the computer's substitute for paper, hoping that you'll never read it.
Love,
Dei

No comments:

Post a Comment