Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 29-The person you want to tell everything to, but too afraid to.

Dear Mum,
I'd like to tell you that I want birth control and why it would be smart for me to have it, but you would SKIN ME ALIVE AND DO OTHER TORTUROUS THINGS TO ME O.O
I want to tell you how much I've started to HATE Alberto recently because he's being a prissy little asshole, but if you didn't slap me then I'd be grounded. Yelling would a given.
I want to tell you what's wrong with this family- Oh, there's so much!- but you'd deny it and get pissed off. You get pissed when I tell you an ounce of truth. You need to stop living in your little fantasy world. Alberto's fueling your fantasy, which only makes you fall deeper in it. I don't even think you can distinguish the reality of why our family can't get along from your fantasy of how it's all my fault. Hell, it's not even Naomi's fault anymore. Both you and Alberto believe it's purely my fault, that I start it all.
Anything you don't agree with has to be wrong, doesn't it? I hope I'm more fair to my children.
Sincerely,
Desiree

3 comments:

  1. Its lіke yοu reaԁ my mind!
    You аppeaг to know а lot аbout this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
    I think that you could do wіth a few picѕ to dгive thе mesѕаge home а
    bit, but instead of that, thіs is fantastic blog. A fantastic read.
    I will certainly be baсk.

    My web site :: www.howtobuyandsellcarsguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanκs vеrу іntегesting blog!


    Here is my blog post :: http://www.dallasseocompany1.com/frisco-seo-company

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I simply say what а comfort to uncоveг somebodу who really
    knows whаt they're talking about on the net. You actually know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. A lot more people should check this out and understand this side of the story. It's surprising you're not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

    Here is my webpage seo dallas texas

    ReplyDelete