Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 10- Someone you don't talk to as much as you'd like to

Dear Brandi,
Yes, we talk. But not too often. And it's not just because you have a set number of texts per month you can use on me, but because we don't really have anything to talk about. I can't tell you all of my secrets because I'm afraid of what you'd say or that it would be awkward.
But, I love you. You're a really awesome person and I can't imagine our group without you :) I hope you're having fun being 16 now and driving around and being valedictorian. Oops, I forgot, we don't know for certain yet ;) I have faith in you, you're gonna win it :D You can do anything you put your mind to ♥
Love,
Dei

1 comment:

  1. Dear Dei,

    You could tell me that you eat live bunnies and I'd still love you. (Even though I kind of hope you don't lol). As for the texts, we could probably text more, because I rarely come anywhere close to my 500 I'm allowed to have a month. And thanks for believing in me :) We can talk more, and I'd like to.

    Love,
    Brandi <3

    ReplyDelete