Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 21-Someone you judged by their first impression

Dear Shayne,
Your first impression wasn't that....great. I'd heard from the group [mainly Chrissy] that you had been after Bre for years [what our group calls a stalker but doesn't really mean it], so I wrote you off. Corey said we'd get along, but after hearing that you were a creeper for Bre, I didn't want to "get along" with you [because he was so obviously thinking of setting us up]. Although, I was a bit interested to meet you. I met you when me, Chrissy, and Mark went to visit Chris back when him and Chrissy started dating. Corey dragged you out of the house because Mark wanted to see you and you were silent, sarcastic, and not too nice. Again, you were written off. I quickly forgot you and only heard about you from Chrissy or Chris about how much Chris hated you. All I ever heard was the bad things you did and I thought you to be mean and rude.
We hung out, all as a group, when I was dating Kyle. Then, I just thought you to be very weird because you kept bringing out your weapons to show off to me. I think that day you offered to give me a piggyback ride but I declined and you gave one to Chris instead.
Wait, didn't we hang out before that? Yes, we did! Corey called me over cause Chris could play the beginning to Nightmare on drums and he [and everyone] knows how much I love A7X :heart: And we played with the shopping cart but I wouldn't let anyone but Corey or Naomi push me cause I was afraid you would go to fast and make me crash. XD
I'm glad your first impression was wrong. I've never personally seen a relationship start out as unlikely as ours. [Although we weren't supposed to date]
I love you,
Dei

No comments:

Post a Comment