Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 5-Your Dreams

My dreams. I dream of getting married, having children [no more than 2], living comfortably, and surrounding myself with my wonderful friends. I don't ask for much; the "living comfortably" part is the most part. But, I dream of having a house, not renting an apartment. I dream of having a flatter tummy and fuller boobs. I dream of having 2 cats and possibly a sugar glider and some fish. I dream of making breakfast in the morning and dinner at night for my family. I dream of falling asleep beside Shayne every night, curled up in our bed. Tucking our daughter in. Having her sleep with us when she has nightmares. Showing her every Disney fairytale and dressing her up like a princess. Teaching her about Avenged Sevenfold, Seether, and Disturbed. Letting her spend time with her amazing aunts, Chrissy and Alanna. Her being best friends with her aunt Ava. Taking our children to Sandusky when Shayne and I teach them about slug bug.
Unrealistically, I dream of traveling. I would love to go to England.
I dream of having a beautiful wedding with a BEAUTIFUL dress. I dream that my mamaw Kirk will be there.
I dream that Mamaw was here, getting to know Ava and loving her to death. That she was here to meet Shayne and tease me about him. Here to teach me how to cook and sew and take care of gardens. There when my kids are growing up, teaching them the things she taught me. I dream that I could spend a week with her, 2 maybe, like I'd promised to do but postponed. I'll never have that chance again.

Please come true,
Dei

No comments:

Post a Comment