Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 4-Your Siblings

Dear Ava,
You're so adorable. And smart. You're a little bit farther ahead mentally than you should be :) I'm so proud hunny! I love you so much. I see a bright future for you. You've enchanted everyone, I can see you really going far. I can't wait for you to grow up, dress you in cute little clothes, take you to the park, buy you stuff, and spoil you :) [But not too much!] I wish I could see you more, but your sister and your daddy don't get along too well most of the time. But I'll make an effort to see you more, I promise ♥ Love,
Your big sister, Desiree 

Dear Naomi,
I must admit, you've gotten better. I think it's because you've spent most of the summer at Dad's. I think you should move in there. I'm not just saying it to get rid of you, I'm saying I think it would be very helpful. I also think that you should lose some weight, it's getting to be very unhealthy. You should also work on your attitude. Just because you come home every so often, does not mean you are going to be treated like a fucking princess. You are NOT a princess. You are just like everyone else. You are NOT better than me, you are NOT cooler than me, I am NOT a fat ass, and STOP trying to copy off of me. I don't care if you "look up to me," <b>I</b> am me, NOT you.
Sincerely,
Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment