Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 7- Your Ex

Dear Mark,
You know, we only technically dated for what, a day? We were never meant to be. I was too lost in our friendship and how much I liked you to see that though. You like attention, but I needed more than you gave. You said you weren't ready for a relationship, but I was. You said you were bi, but....well you haven't dated any girls since me [that I know of] XD
I wish we were still close. I didn't get a chance to talk to you at the fireworks. I'm sorry I was such a bitch in the one sentence I said, I was in a really bad mood due to something that happened before we left. I shouldn't have taken it out on you. But I'll get to apologize in person and talk to you on Saturday :) You better come to Brandi's party, she's making no-bakes! [Hers are THE BEST!]
Sincerely,
Dei
P.S. GIVE ME MY CLOTHES BACK I'M SERIOUSLY GETTING REALLY PISSED ABOUT THEM.



Dear Kyle,
I think we dated for 2 days lol. And at least we kissed. But, I dropped you for Mark. I'm sorry. But, we wouldn't have worked out anyway. We never had much to talk about and we didn't have an emotional connection [or really a connection at all.] We hung out today with Shayne, Corey, and Chris, and you seemed fine with it. I'm glad, that means we'll still be able to be friends. I mean, we've been talking online, but we haven't hung out since like right after we broke up.
Sincerely,
Dei



Dear Pyronecromancing,
Yes, your screen name is what I'll call you. Do you know how bad you messed me up? Not too bad, thank goodness, but bad enough. I loved you, or at least thought I did. You led me on, told me you loved me, said all these sweet things to me, then left me without even saying goodbye. Then, I find out from your sister months later that you hadn't been faithful since you moved. I'm glad you just randomly disappeared from the internet- You saved me from myself. I was ready to run away with you and leave my family behind, but I didn't. You were a pot head, a pill popper, a chain smoker, and loved your alcohol. I'll never date anyone like you ever again. I wish you could see me now, the one girl you didn't fuck up and knock up. I'm so above you now, and you're only going to sink further :)
Fuck you,
Dei :)

No comments:

Post a Comment