Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 18- The person you wish you could be

Dear me,
I wish you were skinnier. I wish you had bigger boobs. I wish your teeth were perfect. I wish your skin was smooth. I wish you had the face shape that actually looks good. I wish that you didn't get hurt so easily. I wish that you had the means to do what you want to do. I wish that you could pursue your dream of being a house wife [But the economy will never let you do that.] I wish you could draw better. I wish you didn't have to use bases. I wish you could cook better. I wish you knew how to play video games. I wish you could easily make friends instead of being so awkward. I wish college didn't cost so much. I wish you could drive with ease. I wish you spent more time with Ava. I wish you could play an instrument. More so, I wish you could sing. I wish you had a voice that people would actually want to listen to. I wish you weren't so moody. I wish you didn't get so jealous. I wish your hair would turn out the way you wanted it to. I wish you had more things to do with your time. I wish that you had every book, manga, anime, tv show at your reach. I wish your cosplays were better. I wish you didn't have to get a job to have money. I wish people wouldn't say shit about your religion. Or things you liked. Or your dreams. I wish you could live in your fairytale. I wish, for at least a day, you could have everything you wanted. I wish you could have your lolita dresses. I wish all of these things were possible. I know that some probably are, but they're so hard to achieve.
Sincerely,
Yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment