Thursday, June 2, 2011

LAST. DAY. OF. SCHOOL.

It's creepy, Brandi's watching me o.o


I leave for con today. I rushed around last night trying to get last minute things ready, but it wasn't enough. I still have stuff to pack, and my cousin will be here before I even get home. I've been stressing out over con so bad lately :/ It'll be a relief to get to the hotel and just lay down.
At least I get to visit Ava before I go ♥


I just finished the english exam, which was BRUTAL. 50 points for something that will take you like 6 sentences to write?! WTF!!!! And the vocab, what was he thinking? I only knew probably half, and I studied as much as I could, since the vocab study site wasn't on the class website >.< I really, really hate this class, and I'm so glad that this is the last day I'm in here. I NEVER want a teacher like that again.
Oh, and the questions for my book: Wth. Like "Who could she not trust?" Well, hello, she trusted all of those people, who do you want me to put?
But, I will admit, I liked the essay question. I know I won't get full points, because my teacher's like that, but I actually like what I wrote. I think it could go somewhere, if I changed things. :)


My goodness, I'm going to miss so many people this summer. There's only so many people I can hang out with D: Also, Erika's moving and Corey and Kenny may not be coming here next year :( :( :(
Corey and Kenny are my bestestestest guy friends!!!
And Kenny buys me stuff ;) LOVE YOU KENNY! :D


You better believe I'm sleeping in tomorrow.

/Fin.

1 comment:

  1. :P I was randomly staring off into space... but I can be creepy lol >:D

    ReplyDelete