Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 1- Your Best Friend

Chrissy, I love you. We have the kind of friendship everyone wishes they had. We're like a puzzle and we fit together so perfectly. We fight, yes, but we wouldn't be true if we didn't. I love mothering you, cooking you stuff, and giving you advice. However, I aint cookin for you for forever biotch D:< XD I kid, I know you can cook for yourself. You don't let me cook often at your house. Maybe it's because you know I might fuck up and catch the house on fire cause you have a stupid gas stove..... Anyways, I love you, and if I were to lose you, I really don't know what I'd do. I'd be so....lost D: But that's okay, you can't lose someone who lives next door to you :D
Love,
Dei



Dear Alanna,
I love you too. You're gonna be my neighbor someday too. Maybe. Idk if it will happen with us. You're headstrong and want your own things out of life. I'll be surprised if you settle in one place XD But, I would like you to be your neighbor. You promised to trade food with me at midnight D:
"You wanna help me find my nuts?!"
FYI, I'm watching Over The Hedge XD
Anyways, back to the letter.
You've made some stupid mistakes (ZACH.), but it's okay, cause you're still awesome :D
Just had to add that. Just so you know. Maybe I shouldn't have. Oh well, you never get on dA anymore anyway.
Love,
Dei


Dear Corey,
Sorry for putting your letter after Alanna's, but you're like my 3rd best friend D: But, you don't have a dA and you think it's stupid, so you'll never know ;)
I wanted to let you know, I don't usually get along with guys, at least not as close friends. But you're different. Maybe it's because you know how to sympathize and say what girls want to hear. We annoy each other, we argue, we laugh, you try to keep Shayne from pissing me off, we talk about relationship problems, we go places. We are brother and sister, even if you sometimes deny it, and I wouldn't want it any other way.
Love,
Dei


Dear Laura,
We're not as close as we were, not by far. But at least recently we started talking more :D I love getting advice on my drawings from you, discussing our days, and you telling me about your crazy dogs ♥
Love,
Dei


Dear Kenny,
You're such a creeper! You stalker! You rapist! ....I love you. A lot. Will you marry me? Jk, Shayne would kill you :D Seriously though, we need to hang out. Like, it's a must! I miss you! It's been almost a month, and I miss my Kenny :(
But stop loving Chrissy more, or Imma off you.
Love, Dei


Dear Brandi,
I wouldn't know the amazing people that I know if it weren't for you. Well, at least not as well. Me and Alanna would've gotten over our shyness at SOME point..... But still. You introduced me to Alanna and Breanna who introduced me to Corey and Chrissy. Corey introduced me to Shayne. You are part of the reason I am loved so much ♥♥♥ I can't wait to go to your birthday party and see you! I just know it will be a lot of fun :D
Love,
Dei

1 comment: