Sunday, June 5, 2011

Colossalcon!! ♥

Just got back from Colossalcon ♥
Damn, did I love it!
I met Vic Mignogna, [learned how to spell his last name o.o], saw some AMAZING cosplayers, got an ego boost for my cosplay ;D, spent 4 amazing days with my love, got many blisters since it seems all of the shoes I wore had heels o.o, and bought some amazing shit :D

I don't care if anyone disagrees, Vic Mignogna is the nicest voice actor ever. He's such a sweetie and so fan-friendly! He's got a great since of humor and he pwns all when it comes to his voice. Oh, and he has soft arms XD


Oh, but I'm getting ahead of myself with pictures

We really didn't take any pictures. My camera's broken, Lewis didn't feel like taking too many, and Shayne absolutely refused to take pictures with his mother's camera. Only 1 picture was not forced by me >.>
Lewis and a Ryuk cosplayer

Lewis met this Ryuk right before the rave Friday night. Ryuk is his favorite Death Note character and therefore he was fanboying XD

Friday I was dressed as Misa and Lewis and Shayne didn't dress up. We went to everything. We even spent a good amount of time in the video game room [something I usually don't go to]. We left to shop for food at walmart and bought a rice cooker to cook noodles in. Our hotel had absolutely no appliances D: The rice cooker was cheap and just big enough for 2 packs of ramen at a time XD Just practicin' for college ;D Lewis had the damndest time trying to get wine coolers. He wanted to go to the hotel, drink one, then be fine by the time it was time to go to the rave. But, we were with him, so the lady wouldn't sell him it. She was a bitch about it though, otherwise I'd be all "eh, his problem" D: So, after the rave, at like 1:30ish (we left really early), he went back and left us at the hotel [they're right next to each other]. Apparently, you can't buy alcohol after 1am XD So, the next day we sent him in after dinner for monster and we waited in the car and he came back victorious and had 1 as soon as we got back to the hotel then we went swimming. Never fear, children, your dear Dei is clean. So is Shayne. Plus it was like 3% alcohol, so Lewis didn't drown XD
Then we went to the ball. Oh goodness, night made. ♥ Homecoming needs to have music like they did. They had slow songs, swing songs, and songs from movies and shows. They had an instrumental Hare Hare Yukai that was fun to twirl to XD Chrissy and I felt epic during Once Upon A December as we're pretending to ballroom dance [who the fuck knows how to do that nowadays D:] and everyone around us was almost in sync. Pretty bad ass :D
Oh, the rave. I danced with Shayne on Friday for like an hour, but damn me, him, and Chrissy danced forever together. Hell, we even danced on the floor table. When the 3 of us are together, I am invincible ☺And our glowsticks were insane. It looked like we robbed a store when we all pulled out our glowsticks [us plus her sister, brother-in-law, and Lewis]
Oh, my face in that picture. Louie's flash was VERY bright in that dark, dark room.


Saturday, we really hit the dealer's room. I got a keychain with Blair's soul and pumpkins on it :) [I was cosplaying as Blair that day, so it really worked :D] I also got a Vampire Knight poster and a Soul Eater poster. We went to a FMA symbolism panel, which really has me seeing FMA in a much deeper way. Me and Shayne skipped out of the Doctor Who panel and left Lewis there. I went to the bathroom and had every girl in there like "BLAIRRRRRRRRRRRR" ♥ I was the ONLY one there, which was surprising. My keychain is the only thing I saw besides her hat for merch for her D:<
Btw, SO. WANT. THESE. SHIRTS. They're just plain black, but one says "Meister" in white [that would be mine] and the other says "Weapon" in yellow [that would be Shayne's]. But damn, $20 a shirt. Then you sell out of his size? RAWRRRRRRRRRR.
Anyways, back to Saturday.
After everything and swimming and stuff, we went to the ball, then the rave, then back to the hotel, then CRASHED. I think we got back at like 3-3:30ish.

Sunday, we went to the flea market. We didn't get there at 10 like I wanted, we got there closer to noon, but it's okay. I got a whole bunch of shit! I got
-A shirt with the kanji for "stealth" or "ninja"
-A sound village headband
-A bright green studded wristband
-A heart neck choke
-An anarchy wristband
-Skull earrings
-A Renji keychain. He's holding a heart and in some sort of a dress. WTF O.O
-A Vampire Knight poster
-A Victoria Frances poster
- Ninja shoes
-A Sailor Moon clock

I feel as if I'm forgetting some of the things I got o.o If I am, I'll just have to come back and add them in

2 comments:

  1. Why was your shirt totally see-through? (Even though that was an epic face XD lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your story about Lewis and the alcohol is hilarious! XD

    ReplyDelete