Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 2- Your crush

Heh, crush. I think this is more than just a crush ♥


Dear Shayne,
Three words sum it up: I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you. I love that you love me. I love your beautiful eyes, your soft lips, your voice whispering in my ear, tickling me. The only reason that I like Dethklok is because that's usually the only thing you will sing. I love it when we're alone, cuddling, my head on your arm, pulled close to you. Nothing sexual, just sweet. I love your heavy breathing, both of us drenched in sweat. I love that you always text me "Good morning beautiful" when you FINALLY wake up. I love that you go along with almost all my plans without question. No one else does that XD I love that we agree on so many things and compromise on what we don't agree on. I love that you're serious about me, that this relationship is long term. I love how I can never be mad/annoyed at you for long. [Although, I find the fact that you try to use "logic" to kill Emilie Autumn and like everything else I like pretty damn annoying >.>]
We've been together 7 months. Soon it will be 8, 9, a year, 2 years, 3 years, 40 years, 50 years. We have the rest of our lives together.
"Or love can survive anything, even gravity."
Love forever,
Dei

No comments:

Post a Comment