Monday, January 17, 2011

Weight

Today I went with my step dad to pick my sister up from my dad's. After hugging me, my dad asked me how much weight I'd lost [something that I just can't shut up from happiness] because apparently "there wasn't much to me at all." This got me thinking, "How much weight have I lost?"
I've kept weight out of my blog posts for a variety of reasons, but now I think it's time to have a post dedicated to it.

7th grade:










8th grade:










Beginning of 9th grade:













End of 9th:













10th grade:













  • Skinny jeans I bought last year [size 9] are barely able to stay up without a belt
  • I find myself being able to wear shirts that used to be too tight on my stomach
  • I can fit a size 6 in jeggings, although I prefer my 8s
  • I have the "hourglass" dip in my waist now
Since last year I've only lost around 17 pounds. I do not remember how much I weighed before that, although I'm sure I was around the same or a bit more in 8th grade.

I'm proud to say, as of at least Friday, I'm am down to 120 lbs.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Dei... I think you should give me some tips (seriously) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandi;
    Basically, what I have been doing is eating in smaller portions of healthier foods. If I'm eating something greasy, like a hamburger, I dab the grease off with a napkin. Also, contrary to popular belief, diet pop doesn't help. According to Mum's doctor, it just adds because our bodies aren't used to the sugar substitutes that are in it. So I mainly try to stay away from that. I drink a lot of water instead.
    Another thing I do is check how many calories whatever I'm eating contains [when possible]. I still eat it, but if it is a high number, I eat less of it than I would.
    Since I have gym this semester, I'll be exercising twice a week, which definitely helps. [You know how bad I hate exercising XD]

    ReplyDelete