Thursday, January 13, 2011

January

It's hard to believe that it's already half-way through January. There's so much to do, and so little time in which to do it. Events explode in 2 weeks, and I don't know if I'm ready for them yet.
On the 27th, Ava Marie will be born, if she isn't born sooner. Anne doesn't know if she'll last that long, but I think she'll make it.
On the 28th is the Avenged Sevenfold and Stonesour concert in Lexington, KY. Yes, I am skipping school that day for A7X ♥
The 28th-30th is Ohayocon. So far, I still haven't gotten my plans on who I'm going with or what I'm cosplaying straightened out. I hope I can go with Natty, for that would be really fun, but idk. I think it's almost certain I'm going to the rave with Shayne :) OTHER PEOPLE SHOULD GO WITH US CAUSE I DON'T DANCE SO I DON'T WANNA POINTLESSLY STAND AROUND FOREVER FEELING AWKWARD O.O
There's not much I can do to get ready, I've realized. I ordered a new Mello wig, but I can only sit and wait for it, most of my outfits are already together, and I can't figure out who I'm going with until Natty talks to her mom.


Btw, Chrissy is now known as Natty because she feels there are too many Chris' (or variations, like Chrissy) in the world. :)


Tomorrow, I'm going to the doctor's again. I have to miss my morning exam and come in later to make it up >.< I would've much rather just done it yesterday when I had no morning exams. Ah well. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be sorted out so I can stop missing school :) Besides for A7X, of course XD

No comments:

Post a Comment