Monday, January 31, 2011

Music~♥

Well, this blog assignment has pretty good timing :)
ON FRIDAY I WILL BE GOING TO AN AVENGED SEVENFOLD CONCERT :D
Also, Stonesour, Hollywood Undead, and New Medicine will be there, but I'm going for A7X. Stonesour and Hollywood Undead are just a bonus :)



If you can't tell, Avenged Sevenfold is my favorite band. If you were to look on my iPod, they probably take up a good portion of the memory. Their music is amazing. I even love their newest album, Nightmare, even though it sounds pretty different than their previous albums.

I have other favorite bands, but A7X is my #1. My other favorite bands are

Evanescence

Seether

Emilie Autumn

Skillet

Disturbed




There are many bands that I like, even though they may not be my favorites. They are as follows and not limited to: Basshunter, Kill Hannah, Atreyu, Aiden, Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance [except for their new album!], Escape the Fate, KoRn, Akira Yamaoka, Cobra Starship, Shinedown, Owl City, KYO, Secondhand Serenade, Mindless Self Indulgence, Hinder, Oomph!, Mayday Parade, Shiny Toy Guns, Nightwish, Lacuna Coil, t.A.T.u., [some] Good Charlotte, Breaking Banjamin, Kerli, Amanda Palmer, The Dresden Dolls, Boys Like Girls, The All-American Rejects, 3OH!3, Slipknot, Dethklok, Three Days Grace, Within Temptation, Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, Papa Roach, Lady Antebellum

No comments:

Post a Comment