Sunday, September 19, 2010

Weekends

Today's Thursday instead of Friday, but I don't have any of my writing with me to type it, so I'll switch the days.
Today my dear Laney is absent. D: The poor thing's sick, so envy her for her sleep and hope she gets well soon. :)
Can you hear my sarcasm? XD

Today we need to talk about the joys of deviantART. It's a really great artist's community and you can find a lot of GREAT art on there. Granted, you'll find some not so great art as well, but isn't that just how life works?
http://xdeidannax.deviantart.com/ Yes, I am giving myself a shout out. So, to be fair, I might as well give Laney and Bre one too.
Laney: http://xxlaneyxx.deviantart.com/
Bre: http://kiruthefirestarter.deviantart.com/

Everyone, be sure to leave a comment on Kiru's blog saying that she broke the helicopter. Don't ask, just do it. :D http://kiruthefirestarter.blogspot.com/

Are you guys as smart as Bre says you are? Cause no offense, she makes you seem like geniuses.
....And now she's unhappy. Guys, I need a video game. D:




Now today's Sunday, but I don't want to erase all that I already have. I like that little bit of randomness. :)

So, my weekend. It was eventful, and rather fun. :)

Friday night I went to Halloween Express and Tropical Trends (one of my favorite stores) with Laney and Chrissy. None of us bought anything at Halloween Express, we just basically walked around and made fun of the costumes, but I got some cones and a cone burner at Tropical Trends. :) The cones were a mix, so I don't know what scents they are, but they smell pretty great and I think at least one of them is vanilla something.

Saturday my little sister and I went over to Chris and Shayne's to hang out with them and Corey cause we were all bored. Naomi and I listened to them play their instruments until their sister-in-law came out and told them to stop (it's all because Corey's annoying on drums XD). We then decided to go on a walk and brought their shopping cart for crazy antics. We walked over to Bre's since she lives a street over from them, and left Corey sitting in the cart in front of her house. Unfortunately, her mom's boyfriend wouldn't hook it to the back of his van and potentially do damage to Corey, so we just said hi to Bre and left.
A little bit later that day, I went to the ox roast in Grandview with Mark. It was basically a school fair, so there wasn't much, but I still had fun. I won a goldfish on a game and convinced Mum to let me keep it. I named him Lucifer and I grew attached to him. He promptly died either while I was at work that evening or asleep that morning. (Which is just perfect since he was supposed to "replace" my cat that died Monday >.>')
After the ox roast, Mark and I hung out at my house, mostly just walking around, but then got into a RPG-style battle :) Only we are awesome enough to have a battle in which he is some Final Fantasy idiot with a blow-up sword named Vermillion and I'm a L4D witch. :D
Last night I had to work, so I didn't go to bed until 6:30 this morning. (I deliver newspapers for the Columbus Dispatch.) My mum woke me up around noon and we all went to Waffle House then to Arts in the Alley. I tackled Kasey without warning, and she jumped so violently she nearly flung me off. It was great. :D
After Arts in the Alley we went to Buybacks and Gamestop, where a variety of things were purchased. Matty, I think you want me to play Rockband with you soon ;D Just saying.

Hey Laney:
"My brothers, my sisters, my blood."
Haha.


I have to go help my mum with something, so this is the perfect time to end today's post.
Blessed be,
Dei



R.I.P. Penelope

R.I.P. Lucifer

3 comments:

  1. different bloggers have different minds . yours is pretty interesting (:

    & i'm sorry to hear about your pets .

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so random. Your blogs make me laugh when it switches from one topic to another! :D

    Well.. For the most part... The non-sad ones do. The sad ones don't!

    ReplyDelete