Saturday, May 14, 2011

R.I.P. Kelsey Inglish

Yesterday, one of the coolest people I ever met committed suicide. I haven't seen her since middle school, and now I'm greatly regretting that. I hate that she was so depressed, felt so worthless, that she felt that death was the only way out. I've known several people who have hit that low, myself included, but there was always someone to talk us out of it. I can't help but think if maybe her best friends had paid just a bit closer attention, she'd still be here. Of course, no one is to blame. But let it be an eye opener. If your friend is thinking about suicide, TELL SOMEONE. I nearly lost one of my best friends toward the beginning of the school year, and it seemed that we couldn't stop her because talking to the school counselor hadn't done anything, but she was stopped because one of our friends told the right person. She spent many months in a mental institution, but she's safe. She's out now, and she has no need to feel like she did.


R.I.P Kelsey
You are missed

1 comment:

  1. Rest in Peace Kelsey Inglish. I didnt know her very well but that still doesnt make it any less sad. I am so sorry for the family and her friends. I dont know exactly what this feels like but I do know that my best friend just lost her dad in a terrible accident and being with her through the whole thing I have a little feeling of what you are going through. You are obviously very missed and to all the family and friends a am very sorry for your loss. This is a terrible thing. May she rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete