Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Warm weather, get here fast!

This week is OGT week, and personally, I don't mind it much. Sure, I'd MUCH rather be home sleeping rather than taking a test like all the little freshmen, but it's not too bad. Plus I LOVE the class lengths :D
Although, it makes my lunch later, and I'm hungry NOWWW D:


Kenny, Alanna, will you marry me? ♥




Does anyone know a cheap, quick, and hopefully easy way to remove dark dye from hair? To remove the black from my hair it would probably take a few bleachings, and I don't think my hair can handle that. I read on wikihow that there's a product called Color Oops that will strip the black [or any other dark dye] from my hair, turning it an almost orange color. It's $13 a bottle, and with my hair I would need 2 bottles. I doubt Mum will buy it for me. The other product, called Color Zap, strips away dark dye and returns your hair to it's natural color. That one's $10, not much cheaper than the first, but it would still require me to bleach my hair afterward [although I may have to bleach it after the first one anyway]
Anyone wanna donate to the "Fix Dei's Hair" fund? Lol

 Edit: I plan on buying some Manic Panic Flashlightning after seeing how well the Splat bleach worked on Chris' hair. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment