Friday, September 2, 2011

I suppose I should write a journal

Today was day 8 in junior year.
Junior year isn't all that it's cracked up to be.
What happened to the promises of sophomore year being the hardest? I didn't have AP in sophomore year. My life was a breeze last year.
But, enough complaining.

I'm going to Chrissy's tomorrow and possibly spending the weekend. At this rate, it'll be school, Shayne's, Chrissy's [in that order] all year :) I'm perfectly okay with that ^-^


So, about month ago, I entered a poetry contest to get points for my TWLOHA Fancorps. Maybe 2 weeks ago, a little bit less, I got a letter in the mail stating that I made it to semi-finals. I didn't even think I had a chance! Fingers crossed that I win something :)


So, how is everyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment