Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Rawr

I wish people would write more. I get on my blogger every couple days and no one ever updates. Brandi usually does, but it's been a week since her last post. I also wish people would comment on my blogs that I put a lot of thought into. If my blog is forever long, I would LOVE to have someone comment it. Plus, forever long posts on my blog really aren't that long, they're just in an über skinny column, making them seem longer than they are. They are also as interesting as I can make them without wandering too far away from my subject and give you more insight to me as a person than these short, stupid blogs do.



So, it angers me that thtehungergamesmovie.org is blocked on these school computers. I really want to view the page! I really, really want to know who the 50 actresses who tried out to be Katniss are D:

1 comment:

  1. Here I am, Dei! Commenting on your blog :D I have facebook now, so a lot of my updates go there now lol. I still try to update my blog when something big happens though. :)

    ReplyDelete