Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentine's Day

Today I've nothing to write about, and cannot think of a topic with the invasion of Good Girls Go Bad in my head.


Valentine's Day is coming up. I have no clue what to do. I've never actually had a valentine before .-. It's like "do we go here? Do we go there? Can we get a ride? Do we have the money? How about we go there?" and I don't even care what we do. We could get tacos, go to his house, and hang out with Christ, and I'd be fine. (Although, I'd prefer a milkshake ^-^) (Ugh, food cravings D:)
Also, what do you get a guy? Chocolate is a good choice, but just the candy or one of those stupid lil heart things? Some kid in my algebra class said he'd want the heart shaped box of chocolates and a giant teddy bear, but as his girlfriend said, not every guy is him. XD
Oh great, now I want some of those conversation heart candy things. The ORIGINAL ones [The ones that taste like Neccos]. I'm not happy about the new(er) ones that have flavors and stuff >.< Every year I look forward to eating the hell out of those, and last year Mum and I got a giant bag to find out they had flavors. They were good, for a bit, but eating too many were terrible and once they went stale I wouldn't touch them.


On another note: I WANNA RAVE!!!!!! D:<


P.S. I think everyone should update their blogs more and be interesting because I get bored and like to read stuff :)


NOM NOM NOM

2 comments: